Construction of the first phase of the mixed luxury development of the Eko Development Company Limited has kicked off. The mega project dubbed Azuri Peninsula comprises of 12 super-luxury simplexes, two villas and 120 luxury apartments including another 7 townhouse.
The responsible Chief Officer EDC, Ms. Ibiene Ogolo confirmed the reports and said that Azuri Peninsula offers the optimum place to live, work, play and invest, and offers a unique and luxurious urban lifestyle by the delightful marina-front of the Marina district in the vibrant new Eko Atlantic City.
She further pointed out that the first phase of the project will take nothing less than 13,000 square metres, and another 130,000 square metres for built up area. The project alone will take at least 127,507 square metres for building constructions on the site.
The development will also constitute of a five-star marina and yacht club, with an attractive promenade, high-end shops, cafes and a wealth of amenities in a curate and sophisticated environment.
Azuri has currently been fully occupied, as 80% of the available buildings have been taken, while the remaining 20% deals are not yet completed for the final owners.
Eko Atlantic is a new coastal city being built on Victoria Island adjacent to Lagos, Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage of real estate in the world’s fastest-growing megacity. It is a focal point for investors capitalizing on rich development growth based on massive demand and a gateway to emerging markets of the continent.